Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good & bad update

I've been on the meds for depression/fibromyalgia for a week now. Friday & Saturday went really well. I felt like my old self & even caught myself humming. I just felt like a weight had been lifted off of me. I felt less irritable & even "happy".

Sunday I felt a little under the weather. I'm not sure if my sinus infection is back or what. Then yesterday I was so tired. I fell asleep on couch for 4 hours & woke up feeling horrible. I just wanted to go back to sleep. Today I have been real tired too. I'm not sure if it's another sinus infection or fibro-flareup or the depression.

Hubby left today on another business trip, so that could be part of why I feel a little blue. I hate that he has to travel but am so thankful he has a job in this economy.

I'm truly praying that this fatigue will pass & tomorrow I will wake up feeling how I did on Friday & Saturday.

I do have to say that I'm proud of myself today because I really just wanted to come home from taking Hubby to the airport & not do anything. But we did math & Bible for school work & I fixed supper (even though it was just TV dinners).

Just need to keep praying for God to carry me through this & for the depression to lift. I'm going to keep on fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment