Living with a chronic health issues yourself or having children/spouse/parents who have a chronic health issue is by definition a life long ordeal. Some days you have good days & some days are pretty bad. Some days you feel like you have a handle on everything. You feel like "I got this! Life is good!" The next day you can be so overwhelmed that you wonder how you will survive the next few minutes.
These chronic health issues can include (but not limited to): fibromyalgia, hemophilia, severe food allergies, multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, chronic fatigue, celiac, rheumatoid arthritis & autism. The way these affect life varies greatly. I'm working on a project & would love as many people as I can get to answer a few questions listed below. You can get me the answers several ways. You can comment below, email me at joyfulmomlea @ iCloud.com or message me on Facebook if we are friends.
Thank you for your time & energy! Also, share this with others who deal with chronic health issues! Here goes:
1. Do you or a family member have chronic health issues?
2. If you feel comfortable doing so, could you share your issues?
3. What is your biggest challenge?
4. Do you have support or do you feel alone in your daily struggles?
5. Where do you find the most support?
6. Where do you find the least support?
7. What is one thing you wish you could tell others about life with chronic health issues?
8. What is the most helpful thing someone has said or done for you or your family?
9. What is the most unhelpful thing someone has said or done?
10. Do you have any other comments, suggestions, thoughts you'd like to share on these topics?
Thank you so much for your time & effort!