Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fatigue

Fibromyalgia has many faces. It can manifest itself as pain, headaches, achiness, fatigue, irritable bowel, etc... Most of the time, I am faced with pain & achiness. I've gotten pretty good at handling these.

The last 2 days, I've been experiencing fatigue. Not just being tired, but having no energy to do anything. It's been all I could do to help the kids with school & fix meals. When I first get up, I feel shaky & like my muscles will just give out. Once I start moving around, I feel better but wear out quickly.

I'm so thankful that this only happens every once in awhile. I'm not sure I could handle this everyday. Well, in truth, I could handle it with my Savior's help. The only way I make it through each day is with the strength God gives me. I have to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment