Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

So 2012 is here. I'm praying this is a better year for me with my fibromyalgia.

It's been a rough year. I've lost weight only to gain it all back when I went on Lyrica. Then I went on Cymbalta. I had improvement for about a month & now I seem to be doing worse.

This year, I'm getting ready to start researching diet, exercise & nutrition in regards to fibromyalgia. I may even look into Chiropractic care for fibromyalgia.

Look for me to share what I learn with you all here on my blog. I am going to try what I can to get better & back away from Sanity's edge. I have a feeling it is going to involve a radical dietary change. Not sure how well I will handle that, but I'm willing to try if it will make me feel better.

I need to get better so I can really take care of my family and my home.  Please pray for me as I begin the research & start on this journey to get better. Looking forward to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment