Saturday, August 26, 2017

Why "Near Sanity's Edge" as a blog title!

When I started this blog several years ago, I thought long & hard about what I wanted to name it.  When you live a life with chronic health issues, it often feels like you are going crazy.  In fact, I had one doctor tell me all my symptoms were in my head & not real!

I spent many years not having a diagnosis. Then after being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I would have new symptoms pop up. Each time, I'd have a doctor so sure I had something that all the tests ruled out. One doctor was sure I had thyroid issues. All the tests were normal. Another one swore I had MS, but my MRIs & spinal tap were normal.  It's enough to drive the sanest person to the edge of sanity!

So, I now had a blog name! Near Sanity's Edge is the place I know quite well! Hopefully, my writing about my living here will help someone else not to fall over the edge when dealing with chronic health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment