Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's all in the ATTITUDE!

I've had several people as me lately how I'm doing. I answer "I'm doing better." it's not because I feel better physically. It's because I'm coping better. My attitude is better!

I have a few updates. My skin biopsies came back ok. I also went to neurologist & he says I don't have MS. He says all the fatigue & facial numbness & vision blurriness is just a bad fibromyalgia flare-up. So now I just have to live with the new symptoms & learn to cope.

So even though nothing has changed and I have no new diagnosis, I'm doing better. I'm resolved to pushing through this & trying to get healthier. I'm finding my attitude about all these health issues will either carry me through or break me. So it's all in the Attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment