Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm tired!

I hate being tired. This kind of tired is not your normal "I've had a busy day & I'm worn out" kind of tired. This is the "I'm feeling fine & then bam! I'm so tired I can't think" tired. It's the kind of tired I got in college when I'd been up for 48 hrs cramming for exams. Only I haven't been up that long & I was totally fine 2 minutes ago.

This kind of tired can happen at any moment. I was at Home Depot the other day when it hit. I couldn't remember my PIN number for my debit card. It hit in Meijer Saturday & I couldn't remember what I needed to get. It tends to hit toward late afternoon so I try to take it easy at that time of day. It's a little scary & I'm afraid one of these days it will hit at a totally bad time. I just keep praying & trusting God will keep us safe.

A side-effect of this tiredness is that I'm very cranky. It's very disorienting & it seems that noise makes it worse. And my kids are noisy. Unfortunately, they often get grumped at. I try not to...

So if I'm talking to you & seem to space out, I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I don't know why this is going on & every test i have done comes out normal. I'm working on coping strategies, but until I get used to this & get better at living with, I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment