Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it just fibromyalgia?

Every time I have new symptoms, I have to ask myself this question! Is it really just my fibromyalgia or is it something new or something really serious??

I've been dealing with sinus issues for like 6 weeks now. So tired of it! On top of this, I've been having some new symptoms that have prompted me to get an appointment with my doctor. I see him on 3/19.

So many of them could just be fibromyalgia symptoms. But they could not be too. This is probably the most frustrating thing about fibromyalgia!

I'm dealing with really cold hands & feet. I notice at times my feet & even my finger tips are blue. I even noticed my lips were a little blue the other day.

I'm also having some weird numbness. I mean, I'm used to having some. But this is in different spots at different times. I'm having numbness in my face, on top of my head (makes me almost feel itchy), in middle of my back, in different places on my legs & tonight in my arms.

I'm also having a very hot face & sometimes it's red. Almost like I have a fever, but rest of me is cold. So annoying because I get subconscious when my face gets so red.

Today my Blood pressure was very low for me. It was 108/66. I have high blood pressure & usually run about 120/80 or higher when on meds. It's rare for me to be lower than 115/75. And I'm feeling very wiped out.

So, is it just fibromyalgia or is it something else. I'll let you know when I know!

Please pray for me. Pray that I'll get a correct diagnosis. I'm going to ask my doctor to recheck some things they check when they are trying to diagnose you with Fibromyalgia. It's been 15 years since I was diagnosed. Maybe some things have changed. Pray that I don't drive myself crazy between now & the 19th by letting my mind wander through all the possible things that could be going on. Thanks so much! I know that whatever the outcome, God is with me every step of the way & will work this out for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment