Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine's Day Thank You

In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd thank my Hubby for all he does for me & all he puts up with because of my fibromyalgia.

My dear Hubby,
Thank you so much for:
-holding my hand through the times of excruciating pain.
-sleeping by yourself when I was too achy to handle any movement in bed.
-rubbing my back & other muscles.
-having to cancel plans at the last minute because of my flare-ups & not complaining about it.
-putting up with my mood swings.
-helping me to bed when I could barely move.
-helping me get dressed & taking total care of me when my flare-ups were bad.
-taking care of the kids when my pain was out of control.
-making supper for me & the kids when I couldn't.
-calling the doctor when I was too upset or uncomfortable about calling.
-supporting me through all of the pain, flare-ups & trials due to the fibromyalgia.
-going nights without sleep with me when the pain was horrid.
-listening to me talk when I was hurting or frustrated or moody.
-watching over me & sometimes knowing my limitations before I do!
-Understanding when I can't perform my "wifely" duties.
-Standing back when I'm venting or melting down over the pain yet knowing when to step up & comfort me.
-Giving me more than I could ever give you!

I could go on & on! When you have fibromyalgia, your loved ones have to put up with a lot. They have to go the extra mile to make you comfortable & help you. They have to forgo a "normal" life just like you do. So, if you have fibromyalgia, take the time to day to tell your loved ones Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment